The following are terms of a legal agreement between you and ChipX Limited.
- By accessing, browsing and/or using this web site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree, to be bound by these terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including import and export control laws and regulations. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use this web site.
- This Web site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this Web site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- Information may be changed or updated without notice. ChipX Limited may also make improvements and/or changes in the products and/or the programs described in this information at any time without notice.
- ChipX assumes no responsibility regarding the accuracy of the information that is provided by ChipX and use of such information is at the recipient’s own risk. ChipX provides no assurances that any reported problems may be resolved with the use of any information that ChipX provides. By furnishing information, ChipX does not grant any licenses to any copyrights, patents or any other intellectual property rights.
- ChipX makes no representations whatsoever about any other Web site which you may access through this one. When you access a non-ChipX Web site, please understand that it is independent from ChipX , and that ChipX has no control over the content on that Web site. In addition, a link to a non-ChipX Web site does not mean that ChipX endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such Web site. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.
IN NO EVENT WILL CHIPX BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD ON IT, OR ON ANY OTHER HYPER LINKED WEB SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
ALL INFORMATION IS PROVIDED BY CHIPX ON AN “AS IS” BASIS ONLY. CHIPX PROVIDES NO REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
ChipX may at any time revise these terms by updating this posting. By using this web site, you agree to be bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to determine the then current terms to which you are bound.
1. Payment Options
- POLi Bank to Bank Transfer is available for New Zealand based businesses
- Visa, Mastercard & American Express via the Braintree Payments Gateway. A credit card surcharge of 3% may be added to the cost of your goods at checkout.
All prices listed on chipx.co.nz are in New Zealand dollars and are exclusive of GST and any other sales tax. All prices are correct when published. Please note that we reserve the right to alter prices at any time for any reason. If this should happen after you have ordered a product, we will contact you prior to processing your order.
3. Returns & Refunds
We will ensure that our obligations under all New Zealand Acts are met. If a product develops a fault within its warranty period, we will arrange to have it repaired or replaced by the manufacturer/supplier. The cost of returning the faulty item to us is to be paid by the customer. We will cover the return delivery cost. Please note that we will not offer a refund if you have changed your mind. Ensure that you choose your products carefully and make sure that they are compatible with your requirements.
- All returns must be packaged in it’s original packaging, unused and unopened.
- Products will not be accepted for return if they have been opened or used.
- A restocking fee of 20% will apply to any returns where there is no fault from ChipX Limited.
- No Freight costs will be credited, unless the fault is of ChipX Limited.
- For credit card transactions, any refund will be made to the original credit card to which the order was charged.
4. Order Cancellation
If your order has been dispatched, we will refund the order cost upon return of the goods, but not the freight charge. If you cancel before your order is dispatched you will receive a full refund.
5. Shipping & Freight
International Imports to New Zealand
- Any indent products ordered that reside in the United States will be delivered to the customer within 5 to 10 working days of the order. If the product is out of stock with the supplier we will advise in writing of any additional lead time required. Where possible we will offer an alternative product.
- Overweight items or bulk orders that require the use of sea freight will take longer depending on the service selected. Please contact us for shipping estimates for overweight items.
Domestic deliveries & International Exports to Australia
- ChipX Limited will use all reasonable endeavours to deliver your requested products to the shipping address specified in your order within 1-2 business days. Rural or remote delivery can attract a longer time period area. Deliveries are only made on business days. International shipping times will vary based on the delivery option you choose and any customs processing times during import to your country.
- All products will be couriered to your address by tracked courier. Our preferred courier companies are Courier Post or New Zealand Couriers, however we may use other companies from time to time at our discretion. ChipX can not be held accountable for delivery times once items have been dispatched.
The costs for delivery are calculated during checkout based on your chosen delivery method and shipping address.
Goods are considered sold and our responsibility ceases when delivery is made to the freight / courier company. In the event of goods being lost in transit, we will make every effort on behalf of customers to have lost goods found or to have the freight / courier company make proper restitution for loss. Damage claims must be made with the freight / courier company in question.
7. Credit Card and Online Payment Security
The security of your personal information is important to us. No sensitive payment information (such as credit card numbers) is stored on our website, we simply provide an encrypted channel to the selected payment processor using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We will never store credit card details. We follow accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. If you have any questions about security on our website, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ChipX Limited uses the Braintree Payments Gateway for its online credit card transactions. Braintree Payments processes online credit card transactions for hundreds of thousands of users worldwide. Braintree provides a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the Braintree or the associated Paypal gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within Braintree’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
If you choose POLi (internet banking) the transaction is done within the protection of your Internet Banking facility. Your confidential information is not disclosed to any third party, including the provider of the gateway or ChipX. POLi has the following measures in place to ensure your personal security.
- No passwords or usernames are captured at any stage
- POLi has regular independent security companies reviewing their software
- POLi checks the SSL certificate and thumbprints of your bank to always ensure you are communicating directly with your bank
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from Braintree Payments, Paypal or POLi containing your confirmation details (if you have provided your email address). In most instances we will confirm receipt of your order within the same day of your payment, if not we will do this in the shortest possible instance.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners, SwiftCarb, Carvesmart, Orange Vise, Raptor, TE-CO, Toolex, Mitee-Bite, MariTool & AB Tools inc.
Autodesk, the Autodesk logo, Autodesk Inventor, Fusion 360, Inventor, and Inventor HSM are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries. SolidWorks is a registered trademark of Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corporation. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.
ChipX Limited reserves the right to alter product and services offerings, and specifications and pricing at any time without notice, and is not responsible for typographical or graphical errors that may appear on this website.
Who can you contact for further information?