Are you too hard for 50 Rockwell and like knife edge precision? Then CARVESMART COMBOjaws will have you set. Flip them one way and they’re super hard jaws, just like you are used to with traditional machine vises. Then flip them the opposite way and get access to 2.54mm 20 degree knife edge, so you can quickly get to grips with your stock. Switch from a set of soft jaws, to full blown hard jaws in 20 seconds using the CARVESMART dovetail jaw system and these COMBOjaws.
To use COMBOjaws with the MJSAM6 aluminium master jaw sets, you will have to remove the SMARTstop pin from the back.
- Durable 60/62 Rockwell tool steel jaws
- Ground flat and parallel within 0.005 mm
- Flips to a dovetailed/knife edge jaw
- SMARTstopped for relocation of carved jaw set-ups to within +/-0.0076mm
- 2.54mm high x 20 degree knife edge with 2.54mm wide step
- 4.5” and 6” long x 1.71” high x ½” wide pairs