So you’ve probably already discovered that dovetailed vise jaws are quite possibly the best thing since the discovery of cemented carbide! Don’t ever put yourself through the pain of removing your beautifully dialed in CARVESMART master jaws. Bless yourself and your workholding configuration with a set of these machinable CARVESMART PERMAjaws. You don’t have to machine them of course, but if you do machine a step into them, they will be perfectly matched to your spindle. Since they’re flippable, you can opt to leave one side without a step, or machine a different depth step.
To use PERMAjaws with the MJSAM6 aluminium master jaw sets, you will have to remove the SMARTstop pin from the back.
- Durable & machinable 46/50 Rockwell alloy steel jaws
- Excellent for machining, matched to the spindle step jaws, to eliminate parallels
- SMARTstopped for relocation of carved jaw set-ups to within +/-0.0076mm
- Flippable for multiple jobs or different step heights
- 4.5” and 6” long x 1.71” high x ½” wide pairs