The fourth-generation Orange Vise 4.5 inch vise comes with a quick-change dovetailed jaw interface as standard equipment. The Orange Vise is compatible with dovetailed quick-change jaws as well as 1/2″-13 bolt-on jaws in a 3.875″ x 0.9375″ bolt hole pattern. These vises can be converted to a single-station configuration without any extra hardware.
100% Made in the USA, with premium quality raw materials. The Orange Vise 4.5 inch Dual Station work holding platforms are ground on 4 sides, and jam packed full of features, allowing you to use them in a multitude of applications. The Dual Station Orange Vise is also fully supported for use on horizontal machining centers, the carrier features a brake, allowing you to lock the position of the carrier while you setup the rest of the vise prior to clamping your job… essentially giving you a ‘third hand’.
Orange Vise 4.5 inch Packing List
- Two (2) sliding jaws, reversible for bolt-on and dovetail jaw interfaces
- One (1) center jaw with dovetail jaw interfaces
- One (1) hardened narrow center jaw
- Two (2) hardened bolt-on jaw plates
- Six (6) edge clamps (T-slot nuts and 1/2″ or M12 hardware not included)
- Four (4) dowel pins, 0.4993″ OD x 1.0″ length
- Assorted cap screws